Primitive's logo on page 2
2 (5%)
Dollux double F on page 2
1 (2.5%)
Golden droplet F coin at the end of page 4
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: August 09, 2014, 08:43:24 PM

Author Topic: *** FIMK Logo and brand vote ***  (Read 31383 times)

Dollux #105 on: August 07, 2014, 04:44:07 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
The F snowflake with ancient symbolism of togetherness... I must say Yeah!

This is a very strong competitor that I would like to see in the final as well.

I will make some arrangements to the current vote so the couple of dozen people we have active can make changes to their votes during the next 3 days. Next round will be organized in the coming week then.

Dollux how would this one fit in with the original FIMKrypto text? Or some of the more prestigious FIMKRYPTO company brand texts?

Yes I agree it does symbolize togetherness to me also, it is attractive, it is soft but sturdy looking, with elements of crystallization which is what a snow flake is, the interwoven inter locking structure is is very reminiscent of ancient arts, symbolic decoration of different cultures.

"Dollux how would this one fit in with the original FIMKrypto text? Or some of the more prestigious FIMKRYPTO company brand texts?"

I will explore this request for you and produce some examples.

Soon.   

Dollux #106 on: August 07, 2014, 05:26:00 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
I think we found the winner ! The last one resembles snowflakes, winter and Finland-

Simple the best option in this logo competition for sure.

It has all necessary features that make a good logo : recognizable, unique and artistic.

That's cool, like snowflakes, they are made up of water frozen into crystals, that are geometric linear shapes which interlock with each other and supposedly all derivative of the golden rectangle along with most everything else that has been designed in accordance with nature.

Snowflakes are very interesting under a microscope and attractive, pleasing on the eye.

Which this symbol is to me, pleasing to look at.

Dollux #107 on: August 07, 2014, 12:28:53 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Dollux how would this one fit in with the original FIMKrypto text? Or some of the more prestigious FIMKRYPTO company brand texts?

Here you are and I hope this is what you where meaning.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:59:05 PM by Dollux »

tybro #108 on: August 07, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile

Ok have a look at this. Here we got  the metal frame from the corporate logo, the futuristic nordic type* from the website and the lily of the valley symbol. I think they turned into a pretty harmonius combination. What do you guys think?

*the font isn't the exact one but pretty close for demonstration..

FIM-MYBW-LTUB-F8FJ-HDR7E

gvans #109 on: August 07, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile

______________ gvans fimk proposal²
two solid colours, colours may be varied
it's a tool, coin with teeth, spinning axe

16x16pix          

My other proposal in my avarar ;)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 04:57:07 AM by gvans »

gvans #110 on: August 07, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Also I would recommend anyone proposing logos to present them in 16x16pixel size too. It's a good way to see how they really work in coinmarketcap-size and I think it is a good indicator of a solid design if it is recognizable in such a small size. Also I believe one has to differentiate logos from typography 3d-renderings and other graphics. Logo is essentially just the simplified graphic sign.

Of course no harm presenting additional graphics too as long as the voters keep in mind what is the essence of a logo. Imo logo is not made with effects and materials but only with carefully drawn lines in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:19:13 PM by gvans »

Dollux #111 on: August 07, 2014, 10:53:35 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
FIMK Snow Flake Coin.

The main body of the coin is directly copied from an ice crystal photographed with an electron microscope, they actually do form that Hexagon shape and there are plenty of amazing pictures to look at online.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:06:56 AM by Dollux »

simakki #112 on: August 08, 2014, 01:27:14 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
FIMK Snow Flake Coin.

The main body of the coin is directly copied from an ice crystal photographed with an electron microscope, they actually do form that Hexagon shape and there are plenty of amazing pictures to look at online.

Im still lovin this one, wondefull example how to make a unique coin !

That logo is something that you can easily put on marketing material,: t-shirts, mugs, caps etc.

id-entti-tentti #113 on: August 08, 2014, 01:33:28 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Like it, thank you bro
FIM-K56K-6XHL-DWT8-ANWN9
NXT-73NA-CWA6-KHV5-65HPC

Dollux #114 on: August 08, 2014, 02:13:45 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Yes the basic concept can be very basic but still effective.

Thanks, guys.

or it can also be made quite complex as well.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:02:31 PM by Dollux »

gvans #115 on: August 08, 2014, 01:15:15 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
From dollux's snowflake versions I like the basic concept the best. Maybe the points of the star could be slightly shorter. But no need for extra effects imo, keep it simple  8)

@eliphaz: any chance to still add my second proposal to the list? I can see the vote is about to end tomorrow but I feel like we're just getting started here..

Dollux #116 on: August 08, 2014, 05:16:54 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
From dollux's snowflake versions I like the basic concept the best. Maybe the points of the star could be slightly shorter. But no need for extra effects imo, keep it simple  8)

Hi gvans, I agree completely with your point but my point is not really to create more versions for use, it is to make the thread more visually interesting and add visual value to the forum as well as giving search engines food that they love.

To add to this I am an artist, it's what I do, it's what I love, I have a stake in this coin and so I am doing my best to add more value, the best way I can, online, content is king.

Thanks.

Slightly shorter

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:49:41 PM by Dollux »

Dollux #117 on: August 09, 2014, 01:06:44 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Animated gif for fun.

tybro #118 on: August 09, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
That's nice. I'm also a professional fine artist and  have background in graphics design too. I spent first few days desigining a meaningful snd usable symbol. After that I've been  focused in showing it's potential uses in branding or how it would look if actually applied. It has been a fun challenge and i'm sure in the end an awesome logo will be chosen anyway.
FIM-MYBW-LTUB-F8FJ-HDR7E

Dollux #119 on: August 09, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
That's nice. I'm also a professional fine artist and  have background in graphics design too. I spent first few days desigining a meaningful snd usable symbol. After that I've been  focused in showing it's potential uses in branding or how it would look if actually applied. It has been a fun challenge and i'm sure in the end an awesome logo will be chosen anyway.

Thanks, I can see you have some experience with graphic design it shows through as well as the branding knowledge which is a part of the graphic design impetus. I have had fun as well and suspect there is more to come, ha, ha, who knows the secrets of the black magic box? Eliphaz Fimk I suspect.

All the very best and thank you for the input.