Author Topic: Asset (SRWP) - Stable and Real Weekly Profit for small stakeholder  (Read 13738 times)

funbug #15 on: November 11, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
I will send 1 SRWP each Asset Exchange-beginner which will write me to PM (the personal message) number of the FIM account and the public key (it here: Dashboard -> Account Balance -> More Info).

Eliphaz Fimk #16 on: November 11, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Funbug, I only now realized the pay plan, and must admit I'm disapppointed. Your goal to maximise the capitalisation on the sales of assets makes it too complex. Paying dividends only AFTER all 200 000 have been sold? Sorry, but that's unwise. You can't possibly expect to receive 25 to 30 MILLION FIMK before paying out dividends. Laddering the pricing when initially selling out is a very questionable practice (prohibited in the real finance world) and putting expectations of profit for the buyers based on that only will likely not cut it for such a massive requirement of amount sold.

Good idea from a large stakeholder like yourself, but I would polish the execution to pay real forging dividends from day 1 and remove the price laddering.

funbug #17 on: November 11, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
Funbug, I only now realized the pay plan, and must admit I'm disapppointed. Your goal to maximise the capitalisation on the sales of assets makes it too complex. Paying dividends only AFTER all 200 000 have been sold? Sorry, but that's unwise. You can't possibly expect to receive 25 to 30 MILLION FIMK before paying out dividends. Laddering the pricing when initially selling out is a very questionable practice (prohibited in the real finance world) and putting expectations of profit for the buyers based on that only will likely not cut it for such a massive requirement of amount sold.

Good idea from a large stakeholder like yourself, but I would polish the execution to pay real forging dividends from day 1 and remove the price laddering.

I too am a little disappointed that to the vena correctly understood the course of my thoughts and here for what reasons:

1. I don't try to get the maximum profit on sale of assets, I would be glad to sell them in a week, to start still one VPS and quietly to support work doing profit to itself and people. But I am a realist and passed NXT school. Asset Exchange appeared in system in May of this year when NXT as to a platform there were 6 months from creation and in it 20-30 thousand users, at FIMK probably at most 500-600 active members (1000 accounts in Blockexplorer are a lot of empty, obviously someone has 2 and more). But even they really learned to use completely its opportunity only in 2-3 months. There were many mistakes, disappointments, deception, and many users suffered. Therefore I took out one lesson from this experience - only really working project can collect necessary number of funds, only the asset having opportunities to development can work and make profit.
2. I don't need 25 - 30 million FIMK before payment of dividends If I in 3 months collect at least 10 million FIMK, I will simply make one more VPS which will allow me to pay quietly 1% of dividends and I will offer owners of an asset or to record the asset price, to stop growth of an asset on 1 FIMK in a week and to draw interest, then assets will go to free trade, or to continue IPO according to the offered scheme - not me to solve. But anyway I will always have funds for development of the project or in the form of an asset or FIMK.
These funds are necessary for me for prevention of losses as a result of decrease in payment for forging to 100 FIMK for the block.
3. Such scheme is chosen not incidentally because any person, even poorly owning mathematics will understand that having bought an asset earlier he will get more profits as upon termination of IPO the price of an asset will be recorded, and he will draw interest from the asset price, but not from its initial price in 100 FIMK.
I too am interested in earlier term of the beginning of payment of dividends as I will start paying at lower price. Such scheme motivates both interested parties.

I hope answered many questions if is still I surely will answer them, please sorry for bad English

funbug #18 on: November 15, 2014, 03:41:42 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
By results of work and discussion of the project the decision is made:

1. Dividends will be weekly paid (in any day of the week on my discretion), once a week.

2. The percent of payments for assets becomes fixed, and 1 asset = 1 FIMK dividend won't change any more

3. All assets are in free sale, respectively will become market soon

4. I will send 1 SRWP each Asset Exchange-beginner which will write me to PM (the personal message) number of the FIM account and the public key (it here: Dashboard -> Account Balance -> More Info).

All dividends for the current week are paid

Thanks

funbug #19 on: November 23, 2014, 11:03:11 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile

Thanks

funbug #20 on: November 30, 2014, 08:49:59 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile

Thanks

funbug #21 on: December 04, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile

Thanks

funbug #22 on: December 11, 2014, 08:36:53 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile

Thanks

funbug #23 on: December 16, 2014, 10:00:36 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile

Thanks

ThinkI #24 on: December 18, 2014, 08:32:42 AM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Hi Funbug,

Are you the same Funbug as the one posting on nxtforum.org?

funbug #25 on: December 25, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
:cheers:Happy Merry Christmas :cheers:

Thanks

funbug #26 on: December 30, 2014, 11:10:14 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
:cheers:Happy New Year :cheers:

Thanks