Author Topic: Asset (SRWP) - Stable and Real Weekly Profit for small stakeholder  (Read 13348 times)

funbug #60 on: April 02, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
Attention, IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Dividends on SRWP asset won't be paid any more.

To compensate your investments and unpaid dividends (36 weeks), I have made the decision to redeem all assets at the price 140 FIMK for 1 asset.

Calculation of the price for an asset: 100 FIMK - the asset price + 36 FIMK dividends for 36 weeks + 4 FIMK moral compensation = 140 FIMK for an asset.

I won't explain all causes of failure to work with this asset, the main is transition to more progressive HEAT platform.

I consider that I compensate all financial expenses, and that who worked with me from the very beginning has received good percent of profit.

P.S Only 1 person has got 10 assets at the price 200 FIMK - let will address to me any in the way, convenient for him, and I compensate him assets personally. All of good luck.

Eliphaz Fimk #61 on: April 03, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Full respect for funbug's active initiative of settling the SRWP asset situation in a very positive manner!  :thumbup:

Now, there's a sizable opportunity for arranging similar forging asset "hobby" for little overhead costs, limited downside and considerable profit upside ;)

J #62 on: April 05, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Attention, IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

Dividends on SRWP asset won't be paid any more.

To compensate your investments and unpaid dividends (36 weeks), I have made the decision to redeem all assets at the price 140 FIMK for 1 asset.

Calculation of the price for an asset: 100 FIMK - the asset price + 36 FIMK dividends for 36 weeks + 4 FIMK moral compensation = 140 FIMK for an asset.

I won't explain all causes of failure to work with this asset, the main is transition to more progressive HEAT platform.

I consider that I compensate all financial expenses, and that who worked with me from the very beginning has received good percent of profit.

P.S Only 1 person has got 10 assets at the price 200 FIMK - let will address to me any in the way, convenient for him, and I compensate him assets personally. All of good luck.

Will you compensate also for those who did not waited 36 weeks for this announcement. You probably can easily see from blockchain history who has sold under 100 FIMKs by what price and at by what time and do calculations with that information.

I have been one of the biggest supporters of your asset, but did not waited forever when you disappeared.

My account is: FIM-SXZR-FC2D-XPRW-8ZXKC