Author Topic: Fimk Forging Pool BETA launch!  (Read 18404 times)

Ascensionh on: November 10, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Fimkforgpool |BETA| info:

Up n running still. Modified to avoid confusion.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:13:10 AM by Ascensionh »

Polarpanda #1 on: November 10, 2014, 11:51:35 AM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
Very nice if this is true!

I'd be very interested in hearing about the risks to users leasing their coins - if there are any? Comments anyone?

Also: "Fee's 10% (Start campaign 10.11-23.11.2014  FREE)"

Ten percent of what - forging results every Sunday?

Ascensionh #2 on: November 10, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
It is true yes :)

Theres a Nxt wiki link about account leasing :http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Account_Leasing and same goes for FIMK

Fee is 10% of withdraws. Meaning if pool forks 100000 Fimk a week and your leased balance is example 15% of the pool efective balance:
100000FIMK*15% = 15000FIMK minus the 10% fee =Youll get paid 13500Fimk
For this 2 weeks startup there is no fee.

Pool has been up since last friday with 2 lessors

Forging results I can post on the website or to this topic on sundays.

J #3 on: November 10, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
If I lease my balance for several weeks and use some of my balance and lose that weeks payment, will my remaining balance start counting again from beginning of next week?

Ascensionh #4 on: November 10, 2014, 01:26:13 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
If I lease my balance for several weeks and use some of my balance and lose that weeks payment, will my remaining balance start counting again from beginning of next week?

You can send a message to the pools account that your balance is recuded, so you wont lose anything. Incase you dont inform the pool remaining balance would start counting again for the "new week"
This "rule" is made cause I dont have any coding skills for to make automated pool and checking from timestamps etc. when a lessors efective balance drops would we a lot of manual work.

Maybe this pool will inspire someone to actually make automated pool to fork Fimk, cause that would be awesome!

funbug #5 on: November 10, 2014, 01:36:37 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
My not leasing VPS more 20'000'000 active balance max month profit 1'000'000 - 1'200'000 ~ 5% see stats

http://80.240.143.139/accounts/FIM-DK4B-Z8ED-9RS3-7ZVRR

http://80.240.143.139/accounts?direction=desc&sort=pos_balance_nqt

account:
{
    "unconfirmedBalanceNQT": "2321772190000000",
    "guaranteedBalanceNQT": "2328332190000000",
    "effectiveBalanceNXT": 23283321,
    "forgedBalanceNQT": "495874350000000",
    "balanceNQT": "2331672190000000"
}

Please you don't mislead people if you don't understand that such leasing forging and forging in particular even if you also will collect a pool 60-70M FIM it won't give 15% of efficiency as at forging effectiveBalanceNXT is important, and leasing forging assumes to give balance of temporary possession for a certain time a maximum on 32767 blocks ~ 36 days after that the balance will automatically return to the owner. unconfirmedBalanceNQT to become effectiveBalanceNXT after 1440 blocks ~ 12 hours, POS rewards earned to become effectiveBalanceNXT after 1440 blocks ~ 12 hours, and it means that even 100 lessors are very difficult to consider real profit, in addition on forging many factors depend: installation of the server and trafic, peer, Hallmark node, leaving in fork, at last location of node. It is better to have 3 node on 20M FIM in three different countries it will prevent leaving of blockchan in fork and will support network functioning and will make the maximum profit

please sorry for bad english

funbug #6 on: November 10, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
You can send a message to the pools account that your balance is recuded, so you wont lose anything. Incase you dont inform the pool remaining balance would start counting again for the "new week"
This "rule" is made cause I dont have any coding skills for to make automated pool and checking from timestamps etc. when a lessors efective balance drops would we a lot of manual work.

Maybe this pool will inspire someone to actually make automated pool to fork Fimk, cause that would be awesome!

It everything isn't correct as leasing works as follows:

The owner transfers balance of temporary possession for a certain time a maximum on 32767 blocks ~ 36 days after that the balance will automatically return to the owner.
The owner can use the balance at any time completely for all sum and this sum is subtracted at once from balance and doesn't come back before the following transfer.

funbug #7 on: November 10, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
Excuse for devastating comments - I am very glad that you try to do something, studies never late, I work 10 months with NXT and all of soy knowledge gained with development of this system, they are at the moment almost identical, there are questions it is possible to read their forum

gaianhuuto #8 on: November 10, 2014, 03:32:57 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
I think that funbug must have misunderstood some part of the original context. Thou the facts funbug is stating do stand true. I tried to follow your English and maybe you got mislead by the context of 15% sharehold of the pool and the calculations that followed. Just a guess...

The main reason to create a pool is the benefit that small stakeholders get vs forging on their own during a short time period. Plus the leasing element won't tie your physical balance. I also think that the rule set for a change in effective balance is a very good example of fair play. If you mess up your balance without giving notice to the pool owner, you will lose the benefits for that week.

Correct me if I'm wrong funbug.
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

funbug #9 on: November 10, 2014, 05:00:36 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
I think that funbug must have misunderstood some part of the original context. Thou the facts funbug is stating do stand true. I tried to follow your English and maybe you got mislead by the context of 15% sharehold of the pool and the calculations that followed. Just a guess...

The main reason to create a pool is the benefit that small stakeholders get vs forging on their own during a short time period. Plus the leasing element won't tie your physical balance. I also think that the rule set for a change in effective balance is a very good example of fair play. If you mess up your balance without giving notice to the pool owner, you will lose the benefits for that week.

Correct me if I'm wrong funbug.

I svam completely agree and I the explanations only tried to show to the person what difficulties he will face if undertakes this project.

Leasing forging - completely transparent system and in it its big advantage, but without serious programming (in manual) during the work with it is charged only average percent of profit.

How to arrive with the user who took away funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit.

More difficult when the user takes away part of funds, the owner of a pool can do it is simple not to notice, and the profit at the full rate will pay, others will mean to receive losses.

Difficult when the user brought funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit.

I solved this problem very simply, I don't take funds in Leasing forging. I sell shares of really working VPS with profit more than 1M of FIMK in a month and I guarantee an increase in value of an asset of 1% a week

Ascensionh #10 on: November 10, 2014, 07:10:49 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
"Leasing forging - completely transparent system and in it its big advantage, but without serious programming (in manual) during the work with it is charged only average percent of profit."
I know its a lot of manual work and commitment thats why I try to keep the pool simple enough to handle

"How to arrive with the user who took away funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit"
"More difficult when the user takes away part of funds, the owner of a pool can do it is simple not to notice, and the profit at the full rate will pay, others will mean to receive losses."
"Difficult when the user brought funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit."
Thats why I be checking balances daily to see if there are changes for exsample lessor buys more fimk I can see when it comes effective and grants more % of the pools forginpower, calculations are made daily only payouts will be once a week

Anyways, for people who have small stake of Fimk and dont wanna forge 24/7 I think poolforging is a good option to consider.

funbug #11 on: November 10, 2014, 08:10:07 PM

• Fimker
    • View Profile
"Leasing forging - completely transparent system and in it its big advantage, but without serious programming (in manual) during the work with it is charged only average percent of profit."
I know its a lot of manual work and commitment thats why I try to keep the pool simple enough to handle

"How to arrive with the user who took away funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit"
"More difficult when the user takes away part of funds, the owner of a pool can do it is simple not to notice, and the profit at the full rate will pay, others will mean to receive losses."
"Difficult when the user brought funds at the beginning of a week, in a weekend - funds after all worked, a definite answer, a penalty week isn't paid, differently the user gets someone else's profit."
Thats why I be checking balances daily to see if there are changes for exsample lessor buys more fimk I can see when it comes effective and grants more % of the pools forginpower, calculations are made daily only payouts will be once a week

Anyways, for people who have small stake of Fimk and dont wanna forge 24/7 I think poolforging is a good option to consider.

I am very glad for you that you have active living position, and you want to help people to earn

Eliphaz Fimk #12 on: November 10, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
The association will consider a bounty reward for the first pool that operates successfully for a period of time. The pool operator can do what he wishes with the funds ;)

gaianhuuto #13 on: November 10, 2014, 09:38:20 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
The association will consider a bounty reward for the first pool that operates successfully for a period of time. The pool operator can do what he wishes with the funds ;)

I like the spirit in here. Pure motivation. :)

A manually driven simple pool isn't that hard to handle. A couple of guys, a few excel charts and a daily routine will do the job ;) Hopefully there will be enough interest to get those who benefit the most to lease their balance.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:11:56 PM by gaianhuuto »
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

BlackFor3st #14 on: November 11, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Is this the right account for recipient: FIM-7H5M-BMAN-4NVC-82J2S ?

That and "Period" is the only think i have to do, if i want to use the Fimkforgingpool?