Author Topic: Buy FIMK with EUR.  (Read 6738 times)

gaianhuuto #30 on: December 03, 2014, 09:15:21 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Today's offer:

100€ - > 156000 FIMK.
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

gaianhuuto #31 on: December 05, 2014, 10:02:02 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
100€ - > 173000 FIMK.

gaianhuuto #32 on: December 09, 2014, 10:53:35 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
100€ -> 190000 FIMK.

ccedk #33 on: April 15, 2015, 04:46:54 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Would it be possible for you to tell other FimK members about trading possibilities at CCEDK, Gaianhuuto? as I know you have been an active member now for months, very much appreciated.

I hope you are satisfied with the service. The traffic itself is very much based on the FimK members ability to tell other members about your trading, good or bad, no problem.

All the best from Denmark, and I am happy to see FimK is starting to rise in value.

Rgds

Ronny

gaianhuuto #34 on: April 15, 2015, 08:13:47 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello Ronny! Nice to address me in the way you did! Appreciated <3

My experience with ccedk has been good throughout the period of use, and if there ever has been problems, they have been quickly solved by a helping and cunning customer service. I will do my best to both market ccedk and FIMK.

And you hit it on the button, it is a joy to watch the traffic pick up. Hopefully it will continue and raise an urge for developers and entrepeneurs to create channels for use of this currency.

ccedk #35 on: April 15, 2015, 08:52:21 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello Ronny! Nice to address me in the way you did! Appreciated <3

My experience with ccedk has been good throughout the period of use, and if there ever has been problems, they have been quickly solved by a helping and cunning customer service. I will do my best to both market ccedk and FIMK.

And you hit it on the button, it is a joy to watch the traffic pick up. Hopefully it will continue and raise an urge for developers and entrepeneurs to create channels for use of this currency.

As part of running CCEDK it is always a joy to help in the marketing of the respective currecny. I have been waiting for months to see in which way I can help promote FimK worldwide, and hope soon there will be more ways as I cant help feeling sorry there is no way to promote Fimk on twitter, or at least not last time I checked, and various information that could be used for a special article or two have also been missing from my point of view, but I hope it will pick up eventually.

Bottom line is, that the more interest FimK users show to the excahnge on CCEDK, the more efforts i terms of time and marketing I will be doing in order to create as much synergy as possible, and that will eventually then again help the FimK currecny and the community and we are all winners.

Imagine I cannot tweet about FimK untill now, as I have nothing to use as reference, and there are no twitter adresses specifically related to FimK also, so thi part is really lacking. I hope for lots of twitter adresses directed to @CCEDK_ as soon as possible, and you will see lots of news tweeted.

Rgds

Ronny

Here is the first twitter on FimK, it could be nice if someone in FimK community coul retweet this:

Great News these days - Two active markets for FimK on CCEDK and volume is slowly increasing http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fimkrypto/#markets
@fimkryptotweet #Crypto

@CCEDK_ is the CCEDK adress
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 11:14:23 PM by ccedk »

gaianhuuto #36 on: April 16, 2015, 02:01:50 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Ronny, can you pm me your email address. I'm working on something and have a few questions. Thanks in advance!

ccedk #37 on: April 17, 2015, 03:30:39 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello,

always feel free to contact me on ronny@ccedk.com or even via skype ronnyboesing

thanks

Rgds

Ronny

gaianhuuto #38 on: April 17, 2015, 03:40:16 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello,

always feel free to contact me on ronny@ccedk.com or even via skype ronnyboesing

thanks

Rgds

Ronny

Thanks!

ccedk #39 on: June 24, 2015, 11:07:11 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
#importantccedk Today we celebrate #FimK in full automode, enjoy FimK/BTC pair with 0% commission fees https://www.ccedk.com/fimk-btc  Welcome Fimks