Author Topic: Perfect monetairy system  (Read 1489 times)

Lunero on: December 16, 2014, 11:14:23 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Has anyone of you studied monetairy systems, and do you have any idea witch would be the best?
I've studied Natural money, naturalmoney.org and LETS systems, and I have some of my own monetary theories.

I'm asking you now, what is the best income gap between the rich and the poor, and how should the money be split to people?
My braph gois something like this

poorest
-
-
--
----
-------
----------
--------------
---------------------
--------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
richest

As in, the income gap going in a curve. Or should it favor the middle class, what do you think?
The amount on money between the the rich and the poor should be 100x or 200x, If within an organization, Ive heard that the "boss" should only 50x the amount of the poorest paid employee, to not raze ethical questions and still keeping the incentive high.

POPPP #1 on: December 18, 2014, 07:10:27 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Hi :)
I'm building a global LETS system with anycurrencies you want;
depending on what people ask.

I will build basic income currency and time currency.
I dont know naturalmoney.org , can you  resume it ? i'm reading it also.

Lunero #2 on: December 19, 2014, 10:24:11 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Hi :)
I'm building a global LETS system with any currencies you want;
depending on what people ask.

I will build basic income currency and time currency.
I dont know naturalmoney.org , can you  resume it ? i'm reading it also.
LETS/CES systems suck, unless used at a tight trusted community, so you dont want that..  Time currencies suck even more, since everyone's time is not equal. http://opengov.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Natural-money-the-most-efficient-monetary-system/4904-4049 is nice, but you still need the 1 central entity to pay the money to. p2p is the best you can get right now.

id-entti-tentti #3 on: January 11, 2015, 10:56:13 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
My vision, influenced by natural money, blockchain potential etc. etc. is currently as follows:

- Positive "money", negative interest.
- "Money" is created as global basic income. This "money" or coin is the basic lubricant and transaction ground. Automated negative interest aka holding fee/tax contributes to continues and permanent equal distribution of the lubricant coin.
- Real value & purchasing power created by producer assets, producers (individual and or collective) create specific assets to represent their products, which are traded in asset exchanges for lubricant basic income coin and other producer assets.

So, instead of any theoretical target of "poor-rich", basic income is equally distributed, and producers are fully rewarded in peer-to-peer market anarchy.
FIM-K56K-6XHL-DWT8-ANWN9
NXT-73NA-CWA6-KHV5-65HPC