Author Topic: Site for asset information?  (Read 965 times)

wiser on: March 13, 2015, 04:24:17 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
I'm noticing there are quite a few assets on the exchange. Is there a site like nxtreporting where you can go to learn about each of these assets? Also, where do the asset issuers post their asset threads?

Dirk Diggler #1 on: March 13, 2015, 04:30:51 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
I'm noticing there are quite a few assets on the exchange. Is there a site like nxtreporting where you can go to learn about each of these assets? Also, where do the asset issuers post their asset threads?

The idea is to have a communication and discussion platform on-top of the blockchain and available straight from the client.
For this we have create the Messaging protocol you can see it in action here https://fimkrypto.github.io/mofo/launch.html#/assets/fim/13664938383416975974/pulse
Not only assets but also accounts and eventually MS currencies, Digital Goods store stores/items and later crowd fundings will have this functionality.
FIMK Developer | GPG fingerprint: CEF2 7C39 43BE 6800 504E  71BC 7E87 A7B0 AC34 E2D5 | mofowallet.com | blog

wiser #2 on: March 13, 2015, 04:52:50 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
That's actually a really nice feature. Thanks for pointing it out.

By browsing assets and their pulses I located an asset I wanted to buy. But I got stymied because the buy dialog box in my mofo wallet page will not allow me to input decimal points. But the top (and only) sell order for that asset has a decimal point. So I'm stuck. This was true for a different asset I wanted to buy as well. How can I get the ability to add decimal points to my buy orders?

wiser #3 on: March 13, 2015, 04:55:13 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
Another feature that would be great to add to the trade page for each asset is a dividend history. That way I can quickly see if an asset I'm considering pays out a dividend, and how often, etc.

Dirk Diggler #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:33:10 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
That's actually a really nice feature. Thanks for pointing it out.

I like it to.  ;D it's pretty sophisticated and build to scale, it's not just some client side thing but actually build into the core. The ui is still a little clunky imo but we'll get to that soon enough.

By browsing assets and their pulses I located an asset I wanted to buy. But I got stymied because the buy dialog box in my mofo wallet page will not allow me to input decimal points. But the top (and only) sell order for that asset has a decimal point. So I'm stuck. This was true for a different asset I wanted to buy as well. How can I get the ability to add decimal points to my buy orders?

I know the AE ui doesn't work as it should, thats why we haven't released it and it's only available as the hosted version.
It's not difficult to fix, but still has to be done. Still working on that (among other things).
But you dont get to enter decimal points when buying assets. Kinda hard to explain but thats simply not possible, same situation with the NXT AE and their client. You can only use decimals for the asset, not for the amount of FIMK (in the case of asset buying/selling).

Another feature that would be great to add to the trade page for each asset is a dividend history. That way I can quickly see if an asset I'm considering pays out a dividend, and how often, etc.

Thats another excellent one. No wonder your name is wiser.
FIMK Developer | GPG fingerprint: CEF2 7C39 43BE 6800 504E  71BC 7E87 A7B0 AC34 E2D5 | mofowallet.com | blog