Author Topic: Lompsa (Mofowallet) 0.4.5 issues  (Read 3382 times)

gaianhuuto on: August 01, 2015, 08:25:04 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
The topbar of my wallet cover info in all themes. Do others have same problem?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:38:06 AM by Eliphaz Fimk »
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

Dirk Diggler #1 on: August 01, 2015, 08:49:40 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
You could do two things..

1. Drag your window to become bigger and it will snap into one row
2. Drag and make the window just a little bit smaller and the text labels will be hidden automatically.

What kind of device are you using (what is your monitor size)?
FIMK Developer | GPG fingerprint: CEF2 7C39 43BE 6800 504E  71BC 7E87 A7B0 AC34 E2D5 | mofowallet.com | blog

warmach #2 on: August 01, 2015, 10:14:58 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Are the transient messages referred to in API as prunable ? 
Warmach's Forging Pool
http://fim.warmach.info/pool/
May the forge be with you...

warmach #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:17:30 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile

Completely new messenger UI.
1. Sends encrypted messages to your contacts
2. Full built-in emoji support
3. Supports sending transient messages (free messages that disapear)
4. Supports sending permanent messages (stored on blockchain)
5. Mobile friendly

About (free) Transient Messages..

This FIMK and NXT feature is experimental and makes use of the existing support
  for referenced transactions. A transient message is an AM transaction of which
  we set the referenced transaction to a value so that it never gets executed.
  There are at any time a maximum of 2000 transient transactions on the network,
  if more are added the oldest get removed.

How do you send a transient message to a new address you have not messaged before?  This new messenger requires you send a permanent message first.  Once you send that permanent message, the interface then allows you to send transient messages.
Warmach's Forging Pool
http://fim.warmach.info/pool/
May the forge be with you...

gaianhuuto #4 on: August 02, 2015, 10:40:14 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
You could do two things..

1. Drag your window to become bigger and it will snap into one row
2. Drag and make the window just a little bit smaller and the text labels will be hidden automatically.

What kind of device are you using (what is your monitor size)?

I was on a laptop. Somehow the application did not respond to made size variations. However, now it is working fine! Thank you for your expertise!

Dirk Diggler #5 on: August 02, 2015, 01:19:15 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
Are the transient messages referred to in API as prunable ?

No they are normal transactions but with a referenced transaction set. A referenced transaction is something thats been available in NXT/FIMK for some time now and it's our flavor of multi-sig if you will. Only if the referenced transaction is seen on the blockchain will the transaction with its referenced transaction set to the value of that transaction execute.

If the transaction is never found the original transaction will expire and this will cause the transaction fee of the original transaction to be returned to the sender (the fee for transient transactions will be locked during the time the transaction is still on the network).

There are some minor bugs with the current implementation but these will be fixed soon.
FIMK Developer | GPG fingerprint: CEF2 7C39 43BE 6800 504E  71BC 7E87 A7B0 AC34 E2D5 | mofowallet.com | blog

Dirk Diggler #6 on: August 02, 2015, 01:21:25 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
How do you send a transient message to a new address you have not messaged before?  This new messenger requires you send a permanent message first.  Once you send that permanent message, the interface then allows you to send transient messages.

You can't at the moment, this will be fixed.

Eliphaz Fimk #7 on: August 04, 2015, 08:39:13 AM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Do transient messages remain in local storage after they have been cleaned from network? If so are they encrypted? Is the file portable?

gaianhuuto #8 on: August 19, 2015, 04:25:25 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Mornin'. The client won't show any data at he moment. Nothing for the accounts, nothing in the blockexplorer. Something big or just a little bump on the road?

gaianhuuto #9 on: August 19, 2015, 05:34:11 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Seems like a fork?

Could some not hitting this road be friendly and put a database online for download?

Dirk Diggler #10 on: August 19, 2015, 08:49:35 AM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
That command output is the fork-resolver at work, that is normal there does not seem to be a big fork or anything.
While doing maintenance I've locked myself out of cloud.mofowallet.org which runs a FIMK server that mofowallet connects to only for it's API.
When Eliphaz resets that server i'll be able to re-run the deployment scripts and all should be up quickly.

Currently (until the cloud server is back up) only the server version allows you to access your account. (https://github.com/fimkrypto/fimk/releases)
I've already locally changed mofowallet/lompsa desktop version to switch to your local server API when you have that running, which it does not do atm (to my surprise  :( )

Note that the mofowallet.com hosted version also connects to cloud.mofowallet.org for it's API data.

Eliphaz Fimk #11 on: August 19, 2015, 11:41:27 AM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Lompsa was recently updated to 0.4.6 pre, which was today patched with an API fix that uses local server and p2p network directly for data instead of the mofowallet central gateway to FIMK cloud.

https://github.com/fimkrypto/mofowallet/releases/tag/v0.4.6

gaianhuuto #12 on: August 19, 2015, 03:38:15 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
It seems like I can't open my forged block history in the 0.4.6. Kind of crucial info when running a forging pool. Is this due to maintenance?

Dirk Diggler #13 on: August 19, 2015, 05:13:19 PM

• FIMK Staff
    • View Profile
    • Krypto Fin ry
It seems like I can't open my forged block history in the 0.4.6. Kind of crucial info when running a forging pool. Is this due to maintenance?

Yes. It's because of that.

All is back up again btw blockchain is being downloaded so it could be a little while until hosted mofowallet is ready.

As Eliphaz said in the version he linked to this particular problem will never be a problem again.

gaianhuuto #14 on: August 19, 2015, 06:50:47 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile