Author Topic: A pure speculative thread - based on intuition. Jump onboard!  (Read 745 times)

gaianhuuto on: February 29, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello community!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Thomas. Here I walk by the name of 'gaianhuuto' i.e 'Shout of Gaia' in English. I've been around from the start but got into investing in FIMK in September of 2014. Since then I (or better said our Kryptovaluutat-team) have tried to provide the community with small possibilities to use their FIMK's, as we all wait for the curtains to open to a wider spectrum.

For the time being we are running a website www.kryptovaluutat.fi. The mission of the site is to try to explain and help people to get into cryptocurrencies, especially FIMKrypto. We also provide a few services like the biggest Pool (FIMKers' Pool) in FIMK, and a service for Finn's to pay their bills with FIMK's.

The site also has a webstore where we sell FIMK's and where item's can be purchased with FIMK's. The inventory is still very small, but I think we'll broaden it in the near future. A month ago we got accepted as a reseller for a Finnish company selling Superfoods. Now all of their products are available to purchase with FIMK's even though just a few are listed on the website.

One more thing. We set up a pokersite for FIMK, but the time was not right back then. But, the tide is turning...

So now we are getting the the actual topic.

I guess some of us have noticed the trades behind the scenes as well as the 4-12 BTC orders in the CCEDK orderbooks. It foretells that something of interest is on the way. For everyone that has been here a little longer, embrace yourselves ;)

My view on the development of the project is that it has been done with patience. A virtue hard to find nowadays. That is why it clings and sticks on. Can't wait to see a little more of volume in all aspects.

I guess it will be a great time to announce the return of the FIMK pokersite. ETA 1 month. The software will be the same, with the same properties.

Keep your head up!  :cheers: :thumbup:
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

Eliphaz Fimk #1 on: February 29, 2016, 10:22:23 AM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Thanks for the inspiring post, gaianhuuto!

If that was just a puff for the poker, it's one of the best I've seen :D

But of course it's not. All you say about the actual topic is spot on.

For those who like to view an exchange rate or charts as the only indicator of success, while they're not, some parallels to visible success certainly can't be denied. So there, every false start has been, and is, the result of another shakedown of weak hands and one step less towards the actual ascension. We at the HQ of FIMK, both memetic and physical, are not as inanimate as the impression may be for a bystander. We continue to persist and work hard constantly - not for current - but the eventual success of FIMK. Most of that work obeys the laws of persistence and delayed gratification and isn't visible physically not even after these 1.5 years. A narrow view is visible at https://github.com/fimkrypto/ and https://lompsa.com. That small portion becomes less narrow when you closely observe the qualities visible that are the technical building blocks for the whole show.

I know that other members of the community, in addition to gaianhuuto, share that drive to work hard for FIMK on occasions suitable for each. No matter how small, I thank you and wish us more of that, as it's like flammable resin that sticks to the igniting and slow burning material of a project. Until enough of that resin has accumulated for the flame of success to come and engulf us all in the fulfillment of the rare patience.

gaianhuuto #2 on: February 29, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
If that was just a puff for the poker, it's one of the best I've seen :D

Puff-percentage=10 ;)

All above is admiration and anticipation towards your project.
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.