Author Topic: FIMKers' Pool - join us now.  (Read 608 times)

gaianhuuto on: June 27, 2016, 09:38:13 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello!

A small update regarding FIMKers' Pool. During the last few months I've been a bit inactive and that has been seen as late payments on the Pool front. The Pool has been fairly reliable with a uptime over 90%. Well, I'm back in the game for good and promoting the Pool again for all it's worth. Even though I have missed some paydays, every payment have been made fairly. And that will continue.

The rules stay the same.

1. We only accept lessors with a balance over 500000 FIMK's
2. We only accept leasing periods over 30000 blocks
3. Changes in forging balance should always be reported via mail to info@kryptovaluutat.fi
4. There is a 5% commission

Any questions regarding the Pool will be answered here.
TurnTrips.poker - Ässät pöytään ja kryptovaluutat jakoon.

Zlotnik #1 on: July 17, 2016, 01:14:20 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile

Hello!

A small update regarding FIMKers' Pool. During the last few months I've been a bit inactive and that has been seen as late payments on the Pool front. The Pool has been fairly reliable with a uptime over 90%. Well, I'm back in the game for good and promoting the Pool again for all it's worth. Even though I have missed some paydays, every payment have been made fairly. And that will continue.

The rules stay the same.

1. We only accept lessors with a balance over 500000 FIMK's
2. We only accept leasing periods over 30000 blocks
3. Changes in forging balance should always be reported via mail to info@kryptovaluutat.fi
4. There is a 5% commission

Any questions regarding the Pool will be answered here.

Not every payment i think. I leased two times at 5/14/16 and 6/4/16 (FIM ... ERKEP) still no overdue reward.

AD 3. What if change in balance won't be reported. I guess it will be calculated on basis of previous account value or am i thinking wrong?

gaianhuuto #2 on: July 17, 2016, 01:19:19 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hmm, have to check that out. Have I really missed something. I'll respond ASAP.

gaianhuuto #3 on: July 17, 2016, 01:39:53 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Thank you for pointing out this error. Your account will be credited with a bonus ;)

Zlotnik #4 on: July 17, 2016, 01:57:53 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
That's nice than, thank you ;) Well sorry for reminding it so late too. I thought it had something to do with ccedk down or something and in the meantime gave a try with warmach's pool.   

Please not forget to clarify that 3rd point too. I'm still curious and it might be helpful for others too. 

Greetings, good luck with the pool.

gaianhuuto #5 on: July 17, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
An unreported drop of balance will result in loss of reward.(Might that have been the case with you?) An increase of balance will be noted at the beginning of a new payment period.

gaianhuuto #6 on: December 17, 2016, 09:18:51 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
Hello mates! FIMKers' Pool has been terminated for now. I have had some serious issues with forging so I will not continue before problems are solved. All payouts have been made according to respective balances. Thank you for participating in leasing and keeping FIMK going. And sorry for any inconvenience.

We will be back later :)