Author Topic: Network status  (Read 3846 times)

Eliphaz Fimk #15 on: August 22, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
For unknown reason forgers were having serious trouble to join the main chain headed by warmach's pool, dropping off constantly. We decided to take lead with the association's account, improving things somewhat but apparently still maintaining a conflict of at least two powerful chains (if I read eRoh's note properly). It's intended to detach the mega account from forging in the near future, let's see how things then go. In case they don't improve, it might be necessary to adjust your well known nodes config to use the chain of your preference and not jump around the two large chains / fork your own. Warmach may not be aware of the situation, any heads up to him to attend to this is appreciated.

eRoh #16 on: August 23, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
For unknown reason forgers were having serious trouble to join the main chain headed by warmach's pool, dropping off constantly. We decided to take lead with the association's account, improving things somewhat but apparently still maintaining a conflict of at least two powerful chains (if I read eRoh's note properly). It's intended to detach the mega account from forging in the near future, let's see how things then go. In case they don't improve, it might be necessary to adjust your well known nodes config to use the chain of your preference and not jump around the two large chains / fork your own. Warmach may not be aware of the situation, any heads up to him to attend to this is appreciated.

Any instructions, and/or a blockchain file to download? I have two servers stuck at
2514283   8/3/18, 8:31:33 AM
despite of restoring back to 1st of July (and catching up), so maybe something wrong starting from that block?
FIM-34B3-PWY5-TMHC-9JYW8

Zska #17 on: September 06, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
1. Are you doing something to fix this fork situation?

2. Seems like you have stopped to pay Perustulo?

Zlotnik #18 on: October 14, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

• Fresh Fimker
    • View Profile
What pools still work right now? If i understand properly Warmach's pool is on a fork, right?