Author Topic: Warmach's OpenLedger Gateway Closed  (Read 7084 times)

Eliphaz Fimk #45 on: March 06, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

• FIMKrypto coordinator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • FIMKrypto
Thanks to warmach for operating the gateway for several years.

As always with FIMK, there's now even more room for some market making (and marketing) :)

eRoh #46 on: March 06, 2017, 06:06:37 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
I have decided to close down this gateway.  The biggest reasons are low volume and the current legal environment regarding cryptocurrency in my home country. 

If you would like to pull your FIMKRYPTO out of OpenLedger, please follow the standard withdraw routine...

Transfer your FIMK out of OpenLedger
     a.  Transfer your FIMKRYPTO asset to my asset owning account, "warmach"
     b.  Include your FIMK network address in the memo field where you want the FIMK transfered

I will allow about two weeks for withdrawals to be requested.  After that, I will take remaining balances greater than 1 FIMKRYTPO and issue FIMK asset as a replacement. 

Here are the balances as of the closing of this service.

https://imgur.com/a/FZ2PS

Have you considered, when will the related exchange pairs be closed? At the same time or just a little bit before closing donw the gateway?
FIM-34B3-PWY5-TMHC-9JYW8

warmach #47 on: March 06, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Have you considered, when will the related exchange pairs be closed? At the same time or just a little bit before closing donw the gateway?

My intent was to stop trading completely.  I have updated the asset to require  issuer approval for trades and white listing holders.  In theory, this should prevent trades, but my questions to the Bitshares forum have not given me an exact answer on how to do it.  I guess Bitshares is still new enough that no one has tried to stop trading. 

Warmach's Forging Pool
http://fim.warmach.info/pool/
May the forge be with you...

eRoh #48 on: March 08, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
My intent was to stop trading completely.  I have updated the asset to require  issuer approval for trades and white listing holders.  In theory, this should prevent trades, but my questions to the Bitshares forum have not given me an exact answer on how to do it.  I guess Bitshares is still new enough that no one has tried to stop trading.

At least the trading seems still operational: I've had some successful trades this week after the announcement.
FIM-34B3-PWY5-TMHC-9JYW8

eRoh #49 on: March 20, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

• Grand Fimker
    • View Profile
I still have FIMKRYPTO balance and trading strong. Any news?
FIM-34B3-PWY5-TMHC-9JYW8

warmach #50 on: March 20, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
I still have FIMKRYPTO balance and trading strong. Any news?

Nothing new...  I'm trying to figure out how to stop trading, so that no one can get conned into trading for FIMKRYPTO but not being able to cash out.  I want to end the asset right.  Bitshares says it has the ability for me to stop trading and transfer asset back to myself, but so far, I haven't found anyone who knows how. 

Keep trading for now if you want.  I am still trying to figure out how do to this...

Warmach's Forging Pool

warmach #51 on: March 23, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
Nothing new...  I'm trying to figure out how to stop trading, so that no one can get conned into trading for FIMKRYPTO but not being able to cash out.  I want to end the asset right.  Bitshares says it has the ability for me to stop trading and transfer asset back to myself, but so far, I haven't found anyone who knows how. 

Keep trading for now if you want.  I am still trying to figure out how do to this...

OK, I got it figured out and run a test against my own accounts.  I now need to clean up the script a bit, test again, and then get the OPEN.FIMK that will replace the asset I am transferring back to myself.

In your OpenLedger logs, you will see an "Override Transfer" operation.  This is me transferring your existing FIMKRYPTO assets back me, the issuer.  I will then send you OPEN.FIMK as a replacement.

Again, I will only be doing these transfers for anyone having greater than 1 FIMKRYPTO
Warmach's Forging Pool

warmach #52 on: March 24, 2017, 01:07:17 AM

• Senior Fimker
    • View Profile
OK, I got it figured out and run a test against my own accounts.  I now need to clean up the script a bit, test again, and then get the OPEN.FIMK that will replace the asset I am transferring back to myself.

In your OpenLedger logs, you will see an "Override Transfer" operation.  This is me transferring your existing FIMKRYPTO assets back me, the issuer.  I will then send you OPEN.FIMK as a replacement.

Again, I will only be doing these transfers for anyone having greater than 1 FIMKRYPTO

Another follow up...

I finally figured out how to stop trading...  There is a small bug in the UI when updating an asset.  I was able to use the CLI wallet to fix the problem.

As such, all trading has stopped, but the orders that were out there prior to the halt in trading still remain.  As I can't cancel an order for someone else, all existing orders must be canceled before I can give you retrieve my FIMKRYPTO from your account and give you FIMK.  Please cancel all orders so I can get you your FIMK
Warmach's Forging Pool